Ifivethetee-Cat Face Mask I wear this because I can’t control My Mouth shirt

 In 2016, Harris won her Senate race, handily defeating her fellow Democrat, Loretta Sanchez, in a nonpartisan general election, and becoming only the Cat Face Mask I wear this because I can’t control My Mouth shirt Furthermore, I will do this second Black woman, after Carol Moseley Braun of Illinois, to be elected to the U.S. Senate. But her own victory was tempered by one that same night by Donald Trump. As Harris recalled in a 2018 Vogue profile, “I sat on our couch. I didn’t share one chip with anyone. I was just like: This. Can’t. Be. Happening.”

Cat Face Mask I wear this because I can't control My Mouth shirt

Buy this shirt:  Cat Face Mask I wear this because I can’t control My Mouth shirt

Home:  Ifivethetee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ifivethetee-Official I work Hard so my Pug can have a Better life shirt

Ifivethetee-Horror Movies characters We used to smile and then we worked at Tyson shirt

Ifivethetee-Jax Skeleton Fear the Seattle Seahawks shirt