Ifivethetee-Don’t mess with me I get paid to cut people shirt

And true to form, on Friday night, she posted a video lip synching to Trump’s later comments about TikTok, as he arrived back in Washington and headed to the Don’t mess with me I get paid to cut people shirt Apart from…,I will love this White House. “We’re looking at TikTok. We may be banning TikTok, we may be doing some other things, there are a couple of options,” she intones, using a recording of a quick press briefing Trump gave before boarding a helicopter, which could be heard whirring in the background. “But a lot of things are happening, so we’ll see what happens. But we are looking at a lot of alternatives with respect to TikTok.” (Cooper even supplies visual effects, with her hair seemingly blowing in the wind as she mouths Trump’s words.)

Don't mess with me I get paid to cut people s Hoodie

Buy this shirt:  https://ifivethetee.com/product/dont-mess-with-me-i-get-paid-to-cut-people-shirt/

Home:  Ifivethetee - Ifivethetee – Trending and funny Merchandise shop in the USA

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ifivethetee-Official I work Hard so my Pug can have a Better life shirt

Ifivethetee-Horror Movies characters We used to smile and then we worked at Tyson shirt

Ifivethetee-Jax Skeleton Fear the Seattle Seahawks shirt